Vivint alarm system is the best of its kind. Its effective and smooth and makes you feel like you are in a luxury hotel. Its alarm system has branched away from a standalone security company into other products and services such as solar energy and internet, to name a few. It was the first company to add camera doorbell, which is a very good alarm system as it lets you see who is at your door without peeping in a hole.
Functions of Vivint Alarm System
Vivint alarm system functions round the clock and consists of highly innovative tools and equipment. They include the following:
- SkyControl Panel – Vivint’s alarm system starter kit consists of the latest version of SkyControl panel, which serves as the command center of the entire alarm system. Even if you lose power, the alarm system will still work with its battery backup and cellular connection.
- Mobile App – Vivint monthly monitoring service comes with a mobile app, which lets you control your home security system anytime and anywhere.
- Doorbell camera – The doorbell camera is the primary alarm system as it comes with a two-way talk and a one-way video. Not to mention, it comes with a night vision with a 180-degree view. Hence, you will have a wide view at your front door. An alert will be sent to you; plus, it can record up to 30 seconds video clip when motion is detected.
- Ping indoor camera – This is another signature service of Vivint. The ping indoor camera comes with a night vision and a two-way talk capability.
- Element thermostat – This is a genius product of Vivint. It adjusts the thermostat of your home; plus, you can set the thermostat in various settings: sleep, home, away, and vacation. You can also control the thermostat using mobile applications like Alexa and Sky Control panel.
What sets Vivint alarm system apart from the rest?
Vivint’s alarm system is different from the rest in the sense that it uses top of the line alarm equipment. It comes with a touchscreen panel giving it a cleaner design. Vivint does not only provide your basic home security needs. It provides optimum security protection from intruders and other elements. You get glass breaks, motion sensors, cameras, and carbon dioxide level detector, to name a few. It comes with a mobile app which enables you to control your alarm system and home security system right at your fingertips. With just a few clicks, you can control the lights, alarm, thermostat, door locks, video surveillance, medical pendants, small appliance controls, perimeter access, Z-wave integration, remote locks, and many more.
To sum it up, your Vivint alarm system consists of the following:
- Home alarm equipment
- Primary and secondary touchscreen panel
- Wireless keypad
- Sensors for doors and windows
- Recessed door sensors
- Motion detector
- Glass break detector
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Medical pendant
- Key fob
Vivint alarm system is professionally installed in the best places they need to be installed. It sets itself apart from the rest because of its branded cameras, sensors, and other vital components of the home security system. The basic starter kit includes the control panel, door and window sensors, motion sensor, and Google Home mini speakers. You can customize your alarm system by adding other essential equipment like smart lock, doorbell camera, indoor and outdoor cameras, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, smart thermostat, and a garage door opener, to name a few.