Vivint is the name you can trust when it comes to high-quality security camera. It has successfully built a new for itself as one of the trusted home security companies in the United States; operating in 21 states across the US. It provides top-notch home security system through its top of the line security cameras.
Vivint security camera features
- Smart Home Application – Through this application, you can control every camera in your home straight from your phone. You can pull up real-time streaming video on your phone in just a few seconds.
- Infrared night Vision – All cameras have infrared night vision which lets you see what is happening inside and outside of your home even at night when all the lights are closed.
- Motion detection with audio recording – When the camera detects movements within its field of vision, it automatically records, which could last for about 20 to 30 seconds – smart clips. These clips can be stored on the Vivint smart drive for up to 30 days. It also comes with a playback feature, which lets you easily rewind the smart clips.
- Two-way talking – This is what Vivint is known for. It lets you easily check what is going on in your home even if you are not physically there. You can talk to people in your home and the people in your home only need to press the button in the indoor camera to be connected to you.
- HD resolution with wide angle lens – Vivint security cameras operate in high definition (720 p) and a full HD experience (1080p).
- Its wide angle makes you feel like you are seeing things on the real camera.
Customized mobile notifications – Using your Vivint security camera, you can easily set up a customized notification that are sensitive to the movements in a particular area of your home.
- Professional installation – Another thing that sets up Vivint apart from other home security companies is the installation process.
- Many clients opt for a DIY installation. However, Vivint gives emphasis on professional installation. All its packages come with a professional installation standard. An experienced installer will come to your home and does all the needed work.
- Outdoor camera – Vivint’s outdoor security camera is light weight (7 ounces) including the brackets and cables. It has 112-degree diagonal field of view and a night vision capability which extended up to 40 feet from the base of the camera. What sets is apart from the rest? Well, it works with almost any climate.
- Ping indoor camera – It is the world’s first two-way indoor camera with 10x zoom capacity. You can easily zoom in to see what is happening in your home. This is helpful, especially if you have kids, elderly, or pets left at home.
The ping indoor camera gives you the most comprehensive view possible because of its 155-degree horizontal and 80-degree vertical view.
It comes with a press talk button too. Your family members can talk to you through your mobile phone by simply pressing the button.
- Doorbell camera – It gives you access to one-way video without peeping through the tiny hole in the front door. It has a 180-degree field of view and a smart visitor detection.
You will be notified through your phone that someone is outside your door.
The doorbell camera can open and close the garage door from anywhere through your smart phone application.
Vivint security cameras are top of the line and innovative. Aside from the high-quality equipment, customers can also enjoy professional installation and strict round the clock monitoring. Its what sets Vivint home security system apart from the rest.